Monday, April 2, 2012

This is Not Me

On Friday I struggled to roll out of bed while my head had a very painful ache feeling (this is me and has been an ongoing problem for a while) however when it came time to figure out easy math it made no sense to me and it only got worse from there...
I swear I put my money in my purse but come to find out I left it where my purse sits at home; I got to the gas station and with only 5 people in the store I couldn't function it was too much noise; and the worst part of not being myself last Friday was when I played a scratcher and said outloud, "S.P.A that't not a word. My friend quickly replied, "Theresa that is Spa" and suddenly it came back to me. But to not even recognize a word made me sick to my stomach. I struggled through the day taking any kind of medicine I could to keep my headache at bay and by saturday I felt normal again.
Surgery is in 70 hours and I almost wish it were in 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment