Saturday, October 6, 2012

Bored

Day 5 of laying on my back still waiting for my spine to stop leaking spinal fluid. I thought today was the day so I woke up laid in the sun then talked myself into well...more like couldn't talk myself out of getting Starbucks. So I ventured to drive myself to Bashes for Starbucks and milk.
Everyone was staring at me and I knew It wasn't because I was glam because I hadn't taken a shower and frankly today I don't give a ish but then I realized they were staring from the black and blue needle marks up and down my arms (no guys I'm not a needle freak) but what do they care if I've been in agony for days they just need something to gossip about so... I was still thriving and my spinal headache just started to kick in so I took advantage and made my way to jack n the box. Call me greedy but my body made sure I knew I screwed up by the time I had to do 60 miles an hour to get home without throwing up in my pretty car.
So I'm back on my back and honestly the Starbucks wasn't even worth it!
I've planned my next manicure, haircut and fall wardrobe thanks to Pinterest now if some day I could get out of bed to actually wear these clothes and get my hair did.
Brings me back to the lecture of maybe this is what got me here in the first place from overdoing it. I need to drill in my own head this is a new me i have to give myself time to be back to the old me previous to brain surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment