Friday, January 20, 2012

What if...

It has been a rough couple of days and a lot of what if's. I do not get to see Dr. Know It All (Dr. Spetzler) until next week.
People come all around the world for Dr. Spetzler to work his magic on their brains. I say magic because God truly gave this doctor a gift and he in no way is wasting it. I am a control freak and if I can't plan my day or control what is happening in my day I am uneasy. I know once I see Dr. Know it All even if he tells me I have to wait and see, I will be okay with it. I do not normally trust doctor's in fact I trust none but seeing the amazing surgeries he has done on both my mother and sister, I will trust and I will allow for my mind to rest. He has the voice of an authority who tells you exactly how it is, does not care if you like him socially and you take what he says and it just makes you feel safer.
If I find out I can have surgery I will go to Disneyland for a day or two. If I find out I have to wait...I think it's time to rent a beach house and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment