Friday, September 28, 2012

Answers

I'm not sure how I get out of bed sometimes with these awful headaches and throwing up in the middle of the night but I do! Maybe its my awesome support system of knowing I get to see one of my best friends at work and knowing I have bills to pay and also knowing my strength and independence holds my relationship together :)
Have I been feeling like this since brain surgery and I'm just now feeling it since I don't take a pain pill every time I feel sick I actually suffer through it and try other non narcotic options or is it because something is going on in my body and is letting me know. I have no real answers since I would have to get tests in order to actually find out but more tests means more radiation and I just don't feel that another MRI in 2012 is necessary unless I start exhibiting MAJOR bleeding signs. So I'll take my nausea and my headaches and take my vitamins and try and keep eating healthy and rest when possible. Maybe I'll never feel like I did before surgery but doc reminded me I'm not even 5 months post-op and I may still just be tired and not letting my body relax reeks havoc to my health. Anyway I hope to wake up each morning and forget the way I felt yesterday and just live each moment I feel healthy happy.
Half marathon I will complete you darnet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment