Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hills

It's amazing how good I've felt lately especially after starting school again and putting in all this study time. I found out today all it takes is a little extra stress to bring me to square 1 again. After surgery I found myself lying in the dark not wanting the distraction of the tv or company. After today's events I found that true again . I know to get to where I want to be I have to keep striving and the only way to do that is by staying positive. I know internally I have pushed myself to try my hardest and this is what reminds me my independence and success is not based on my degree or how much money I make but how far I can reach based on my own happiness. Never stop striving for something better sky is the limit #thankGod

No comments:

Post a Comment