Saturday, September 1, 2012

Past to present (I forgot to post this last month)

Lying here in a tent enjoying the quite chirps of the bugs. When life throws curve balls I feel like it gave me a different outlook on life. Maybe it's something as small as the sky getting a little more blue or actually seeing the stars a little brighter but for me it's seeing the people around me shine more. I appreciate these people around me who don't treat me any different and have respect for themselves and everyone around them. I not only sit with my ears open but I feel what they say.
I often used to miss my childhood memories of hanging around a camp fire after a long day of the Sand dunes but I Finally feel like I don't have to look in the past I can live right now in the present. It is me who can only make my missed memories something of the present. If I want to check off my bucket list I can't depend on someone to have the same list and come with me I need to reach out and make them happen for myself. So as I close my eyes a little tighter tonight I'll be thankful and look forward to another check mark to reach my bucket list.
Dream big or go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment