Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Little vs. Big

If it's one thing I have learned through my journey this year it's that all the little things are just that, little! I used to be a person who would freak out and become very dramatic over every little thing that would go wrong in my life. I suppose now I feel like I have an excuse sometimes for being so clumsy but after being diagnosed I know things such a pimples or denting my own car for not paying attention are all just cosmetic. Money can fix these things and stressing over where and when I will fix them will only cause the devil to be invited into my little world. The BIG things in life are family and relationships, getting up in the morning with a positive attitude and striving to be and want the best even when you don’t feel like it. Don’t pretend to be someone you aren’t but if you don’t strive to be someone better you will never get 110% out of life. So don’t sweat the small stuff J

No comments:

Post a Comment